Re: libwpd on os x?

From: Seth Delackner (seth@jtan.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 20:44:58 EDT

    I've probably done something very wrong, but so far, I made
    aliases to automake, autoconf, libtool and libtoolize to
    make gnome-common build and install and then to get libgsf's
    autogen to mostly shut up with its version whining, but I'm
    stuck at:

    Checking for required M4 macros...
      pkg.m4 not found
    Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
    ***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build libgsf
    were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
    macros were found. Perhaps you need to adjust your
    ACLOCAL_PATH?