Re: libwpd on os x?

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 23:15:17 EDT

    --- Seth Delackner <seth@jtan.com> wrote:
    > Has anyone built libwpd on OS X? It depends on
    > libgsf,
    > which depends on gnome-common for the build process.
    > Ideally there should be a build of libgsf as a
    > shared
    > library that has no gnome dependencies.

    libgsf's autogen.sh requires gnome build scripts
    because it's a gnome project and it significantly
    simplifies the autogen.sh. "gnome-common" is a bunch
    of really simple m4 macros. libgsf has no "gnome"
    dependencies beyond glib2.

    Rather than trying to work around this, I'd suggest
    getting gnome-common or getting libgsf 1.7.0
    pre-packaged with a configure script.