Thanks for: Will OASIS/XML format be supported?

From: M. Fioretti (m.fioretti@inwind.it)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 13:53:51 EDT

    On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 19:24:14 at 07:24:14PM +0200, io (m.fioretti@inwind.it) wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am writing an article about the standard XML format for office
    > documents being developed by the OASIS consortium. I haven't been able
    > to find on www.abisource.com any indication about if and how Abiword
    > will support that format, or, better, make it its default.

    Thanks to all who answered and provided a lot of useful material (both
    for the article, and for my own personal education). I will probably
    unsubscribe from this list soon, so I'd appreciate if the project
    leader could save my address somewhere, and tell me to visit the
    website or the list archives when something new happens wrt to these
    issues (even because I don't know yet when the article will be
    released).

            Keep up the good work!

            Marco Fioretti

    --
    Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

    Nature is very un-American. Nature never hurries. -- William George Jordan