Re: cocoa version

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 12:50:56 EDT

    On mardi, avr 22, 2003, at 18:38 Europe/Paris, Benjamin wrote:

    > How should I start - is there a book you would recommend? It is hard
    > to read lengthy tutorials online.

    Learn C
    Learn Objective-C since you want to do Cocoa programming
    Learn C++ since AbiWord is huge piece of C++

    Side note: porting AbiWord to Cocoa (or any other platform) is not to
    be considered as a trivial task for a first time project.

    Hub

    --
    Unemployed AbiWord maintainer - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/
    Cell-phone: +33 6 18 01 42 11 - AIM: hfiguiere