font color at toolbar doesn't function

From: printf scanf (hornbill_dell@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 06:54:57 EDT

    Hi all, I have abiword-1.9.0 version completed build and installed into my PC. I have tried click all the toolbar botton to make sure all of them is fully function. I have found that font colour toolbar was not function. meaning that all selected fonts which I want it to be coloured doesn't change the colour(still back). BTW, if I want text/font to be coloured, I used menu function (format->font->colour).It is work. My question: How to fix font colour toolbar problem to make sure it is working in abiword-1.9.0? Thanks-bill