Re: font color at toolbar doesn't function

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 07:03:39 EDT

    En/na printf scanf ha escrit:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have abiword-1.9.0 version completed build and installed into my PC.
    >
    > I have tried click all the toolbar botton to make sure all of them is
    > fully function. I have found that font colour toolbar was not function.
    > meaning that all selected fonts which I want it to be coloured doesn't
    > change the colour(still back).
    >
    > BTW, if I want text/font to be coloured, I used menu function
    > (format->font->colour).It is work.
    >
    > My question: How to fix font colour toolbar problem to make sure it is
    > working in abiword-1.9.0?

    I guess that your platform is Windows. I fixed this a couple of days ago. I
    suggest you to try a HEAD build. I was a problem with charset conversion.
    Also, the colour toolbar has been enhanced and remembers the last selected
    colour, has a arrow to select the last used colour, etc.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas