Barbarism files

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 08:44:50 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: barbarisms/ca-ES-barbarism.xml
    barbarisms/en-AU-barbarism.xml
    CVS: barbarisms/es-MX-barbarism.xml
    CVS:

    Barbarism files for Spanish Catalan, Australian
    English, and Mexican Spanish.
    The Catalan is Jordi's file renamed to match the new
    enhancements I've been working on.
    The Australian English aims mostly at Americanisms
    plus a few Britishisms.
    The Mexican Spanish just has one word which I'm aware
    of personally.

    Use them all as examples. I may change the format in
    the future so feedback appreciated.

    Note that these won't actually work until I commit my
    new code - I have to make it work with pspell first.

    Jordi, I hope you don't mind me adding your barbarism
    file to CVS. I couldn't find it in there already.

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com

    Yahoo! Plus