Re: ATTN: intend to release 1.99.4 on Monday evening

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 23:26:42 EDT

    >> Personally, I plan on fixing bugs and user-level
    >> documenting nonstop for the next 3 weeks. All of your
    >> code, documentation, translation, valgrind, etc...
    >> help is greatly appreciated.
    >>

    > Personally, I plan on fixing bugs non stop, full time, ignoring social
    > life, ..., starting around August 18.
    >
    > Poor dom and martin who have to process the patches...

    I'd be very happy to have such problems!

    Please hack away and fix bugs.

    Regarding patches, I will not be able to test or approve non-Unix FE
    specific stuff. I'll leave that to Dom (who has a windows box that
    compiles abi and some Win experience I think.)

    PS. Any chance of getting XHTML tables imported by 2.0 release? FJF?