Re: ATTN: intend to release 1.99.4 on Monday evening

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 01:02:41 EDT

    > > Poor dom and martin who have to process the
    > patches...
    > >

    > I'd be very happy to have such problems!
    >
    > Please hack away and fix bugs.

    Agreed. I don't expect that we'll be getting a
    mountain's worth of patches. The process will likely
    involve a bit of trust. It'll just be nice to have a
    few sets of eyeballs looking over the patches.

    > Regarding patches, I will not be able to test or
    > approve non-Unix FE
    > specific stuff. I'll leave that to Dom (who has a
    > windows box that
    > compiles abi and some Win experience I think.)

    Same as above, really. If Jordi does a patch, and Mike
    or Jeremy says it looks good, I'll gladly commit it or
    give permission to commit it. The important part is
    the increased amount of peer review and attention to
    detail.