Re: [ADMIN] New list policy -- Don't use reply-to-list?

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 08:01:00 EDT

    On Wednesday 20 August 2003 11:08 pm, ericzen wrote:
    > Nifty, but it doesn't say "When replying, do not use the reply-to-list
    > function of your mail user agent." It should also say that for "built
    > AbiWord yourself" to mention any options and your intent in selecting them.

    Oops, I'm confused. I thought that was one of the recommended methods to deal
    with the common (and AbiWord's) mail list policy of not having the return-to
    address set.

    Can someone explain the problem?

    (Sorry for the crosspost, but I did a reply-to all and deleted the personal
    copies -- seems like this topic is worth being understood on both lists.)

    Randy Kramer