Re: [ADMIN] New list policy -- Don't use reply-to-list?

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 08:09:52 EDT

    On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 14:01, Randy Kramer wrote:
    > On Wednesday 20 August 2003 11:08 pm, ericzen wrote:
    > > Nifty, but it doesn't say "When replying, do not use the reply-to-list
    > > function of your mail user agent." It should also say that for "built
    > > AbiWord yourself" to mention any options and your intent in selecting them.
    >
    > Oops, I'm confused. I thought that was one of the recommended methods to deal
    > with the common (and AbiWord's) mail list policy of not having the return-to
    > address set.

    This has not changed. I think people are confusing it because I set the
    reply-to: field of the original message to myself because I actually did
    not want people to clutter the list. This is again the case for THIS
    message.

    That explained, please close the thread and jump to more productive
    thing. This is too much about nothing.

    Hub