Re: Please help with abiword 2 and wordperfect files

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 08:25:04 EDT

    You need libwpd (available from the abiword CVS source tree) and the
    wordperfect plugin filter available from the abiword plugins directory in
    the abiword source tree.

    However I think the simplest solution is simply to complain to the good
    folks at gentoo and they'll do the necessary magic to make sure these are
    easily available to gentoo users via emerge.

    Right mg?