Re: Please help with abiword 2 and wordperfect files

From: Mark Gilbert (markgilbert@hotpop.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 22:31:42 EDT

    On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 08:25, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
    > Right mg?

    Wasn't paying attention but yeah, well...

    All available abiword plugins for which the prerequisites are installed
    are built by the abiword ebuild (no need to thank me, send checks to the
    address below...)
    You'll have to merge libwpd and then abiword. Apologies for the
    inconvenience.
    The libwpd ebuild I made, which I thought was committed, is not...foser,
    it's still assigned to you...*nudge*

    MFG
    -MG