commit: more plugin Makefile work

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 12:04:20 EDT

    I'll probably continue this for a few more plugins, but won't bug the
    list with them. I'm also looking into why --to doesn't work for me.
    (it is required to build the html help docs in abiword-docs, though
     they may just simply not be built on Windows, more later)

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: wp/impexp/Makefile wp/impexp/OpenWriter/Makefile
    CVS: wp/impexp/pw/xp/ie_exp_PW.cpp wp/impexp/sdw/Makefile
    CVS: wp/impexp/sdw/xp/Makefile wp/impexp/sdw/xp/ie_imp_StarOffice.h
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: tools/link-grammar/Makefile tools/link-grammar/xp/Makefile
    CVS: wp/impexp/xhtml/Makefile wp/impexp/xhtml/xp/Makefile
    update Makefiles for a few more plugins and minor build fixes