Tree closing for 1.99.5 release - HELP NEEDED

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 12:15:31 EDT

    Version numbers bumped in nextgen.sh, configure.in,
    configure.ac and abi_defs.mk.

    Some documentation has been updated as well.

    The 2.0 release will be delayed a few days - new
    target date is Sept 8, 2003, in order to coordinate a
    release with the GnomeDb, Gnumeric, Evolution, etc...
    folks.

    1.99.5 is aka 2.0 rc1.

    I expect 2.0 rc2 to happen this following Saturday
    (Aug 30), and 2.0 rc3 happening the following Saturday
    (Sept 6, 1200 US EST). 2.0 rc3 will become AbiWord 2.0
    on Monday, September 8. This will give us about 2 days
    to build binaries and let the dust settle.

    We need help - maybe MG or FJF - to take a look at how
    to best install the documentation. We may wish to
    follow MPritchett's lead on win32, or we may wish to
    have an abiword-docs RPM all by itself. THIS IS
    URGENT!

    Sorry for the short notice - life's been busy lately.