please add or fix cvsquery.cgi for tinderbox

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 03:12:48 EDT

    I really like the Tinderbox ability to view the patches committed,
    it makes seeing what broke a build easier (don't have to traverse
    through bonsai manually ...) and just review (out of curiousity usually)
    what other's have committed. Anyway, attempting to view the commit
    from the tinderbox link gives a Not Found error: The requested URL
    /tinderbox/bonsai/cvsquery.cgi was not found on this server.

    It would be great if someone with access to the server could fix this.
    (I'll add a bug to bugzilla in a few weeks if needbe. :)
    Thank you,
    Jeremy