Enchant 0.4.0 released

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 14:20:56 EDT

    Bunch of bugfixes, new APIs, error reporting, personal
    wordlist handling, an ispell-compatible command line
    program, etc...

    I'm finally happy with how the API/ABI looks, and I
    think that this will become 1.0 on the same day
    AbiWord 2.0 goes golden. I really don't imagine
    anything changing within the next week here. After
    that, I'm going to try & convince the world to use it
    and standardize upon it.

    Cheers,