GTK/GNOME work

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 14:28:28 EDT

    I got rid of all the set_usize calls, and replaced
    them with set_size_request instead. I also fixed the
    "spinbutton" bug that we were having. I should really
    just write a new spinbutton implementation.

    Also, I disabled using the Gnome Help Browser for our
    documentation needs. It's too basic - it can't handle
    even our simplest HTML and DocBook, and it's
    absolutely inflexible as to where it should look for
    help files.

    For now, I'd rather have our help pages popup in
    $BROWSER than have 1 out of every 2 pages cause Yelp
    to choke.