Re: Re: POLICY: all patches go to the list

From: Johan Bj=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=F6rk (phearbear@home.se)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 14:56:12 EDT

    Hi everyone
    Sorry for being away for a while, been doing Basic Soldier training in the military ^_^.
    The qnx port is as most people understand in a horrible conditition, but well, I'm finaly starting to get more time and I'm longing to get the qnx port back on it's feet after the 2.0 release.
    Happy 2.0 for X11 and Win32!

    /Johan Björk