Re: POLICY: all patches go to the list

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 14:40:55 EDT

    En/na Dom Lachowicz ha escrit:

    > All code patches not done by Martin or myself, from
    > now->2.0 must go to the list and get permission for
    > checkin.
    >
    > Exceptions:
    > 1) Translated strings
    > 2) Documentation

    Does that includes people that have written access to the CVS repository?

    BTW, after 2.0 release, I plan to concentrate on squashing win32 bugs in the
    2.0 stable branch for a while and then porting them to HEAD, but mainly
    working on 2.0 branch, because there's lots of bugs still out there on win32.

    Best Regards,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas