Re: POLICY: all patches go to the list

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 15:49:46 EDT

    > BTW, after 2.0 release, I plan to concentrate on squashing win32 bugs in the
    > 2.0 stable branch for a while and then porting them to HEAD, but mainly
    > working on 2.0 branch, because there's lots of bugs still out there on win32.

    Same for me. I'll do 2 things after 2.0: make sure it acts the way I think it should be in terms of code-cleanes and performance, and 2, rewrite our drawing code to allow for cool stuff like setting paragraph backgrounds.
    The give an example of the 1st issue (on unix): open abi, set zoom to width, and resize the window vertically. The rulers et al go mad... And there are tons of such issues.

    Marc