Re: POLICY: all patches go to the list

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 15:39:48 EDT

    > Does that includes people that have written access
    > to the CVS repository?

    This applies to all people not named "Dominic
    Lachowicz" and "Martin Sevior". Send your patches to
    the list. If they look ok, Martin or I will give you
    the "ok" to commit it. I just want to introduce a bit
    more peer review during this last week before 2.0.

    > BTW, after 2.0 release, I plan to concentrate on
    > squashing win32 bugs in the
    > 2.0 stable branch for a while and then porting them
    > to HEAD, but mainly
    > working on 2.0 branch, because there's lots of bugs
    > still out there on win32.

    That's great news. There are plenty of bugs, and I
    expect that there will be a lot of porting between the
    HEAD and STABLE branches for a little while after 2.0
    is released.

    I expect that AbiWord 2.0 will be a little rough
    around the edges. 2.0.1 or 2.0.2 will probably be our
    "crowning achievement".