commit: support for pictures in RTF objects

From: Jordi Mas (jmas_at_softcatala.org)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 15:44:44 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: Tag: ABI-2-0-0-STABLE
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.cpp

    This allows the RTF parser to obtain the picture associated to a Microsoft OLE
    embedded object. This is specially important for Windows users (and others)
    because many Microsoft tools produce objects that contain images in this
    format, including simple tools like Microsoft Paint. Without handeling we do
    not import the picture.

    I will forward port this patch in a few days.

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org