Re: commit: support for pictures in RTF objects

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 15:03:11 EST

    Jordi, I saw in the tbox you forwardported this commit, and the "handles
    exceptions more nicely" commit to HEAD. (I'm kinda puzzled that no-one
    came up with such a patch before :-) - Thanks!

    Could you inform the list about such commits as well? Since I use it to
    keep track of the patches that need Committing, Forward or Backporting.
    We don't want patches to drop into /dev/void somewhere between STABLE
    and HEAD.

    Happy Hacking!
      Marc

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>