Re: Tabiword (Tablet abiword)

From: tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 11:28:29 EST

    Thanks Alan. I have exchanged a couple of emails with the chap
    behind this project and it seems to me that the nature of the changes is
    such that we could quite easily incorporate it into the official codebase.
    I have not had a chance to the look at the sources, but the description
    of the changes follows, the source is available throught the
    SourceForge CVS.

    Tomas