beos port: status update

From: Daniel Furrer (daniel_furrer_at_gmx.ch)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 13:16:07 EST

    hi all,
    I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive but have been unable
    to do any work on the beos port
    for the last two weeks :-/. I'm in the final year of school and also my
    work is keeping me quite busy
    so I don't know whether I will be able to do anything next week, but
    hopefully in my xmas-holidays.. ;)
    Also I'm in contact with another guy who would like to help on the port
    but was away for the last two
    weeks. So hopefully there will be some work done again soon =)

    thx
    Daniel Furrer