Win32 Devs

From: ericzen (ericzen_at_ez-net.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 18:39:41 EST

    I've recently had the opportunity to show AbiWord to some family, and having been my first post-2.0 final experience, I must admit, I wasn't put off by it anywhere near as much as I expected; in fact, it was pretty D* sweet. There were ooh's and aah's and "it really does that!?"'s, and much of that is all thanks to you.

    I would also like to ask you one thing:
    When was the last time you clicked the "Full Credits" link in the general credits page?

    m-hmm, been awhile, hasn't it?

    ;o)

    -Eric