Re: Win32 Devs

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd_at_ctc.net)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 19:49:15 EST

    >Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:39:41 -0600
    >From: ericzen <ericzen_at_ez-net.com>
    >To: abiword-dev_at_abisource.com
    >Subject: Win32 Devs

    ..
    >I would also like to ask you one thing:
    >When was the last time you clicked the "Full Credits" link in the general credits page?
    >
    >m-hmm, been awhile, hasn't it?
    >
    >;o)
    >
    >-Eric

    Nah, just means they aren't overly concerned about getting their proper credit. :-)

    Actually the lack of this file has existed for quite a while,
    I suppose you will want it fixed ... I'll see about updating
    the installer script to actually include it.

    On a serious note, I think the special case for this file
    (it is not in the docs directory) was lost in one of the
    installer updates, though at the time I'm not sure if it
    was referenced.

    (Bidi fixes; and I thought I was just avoiding my DOS port :-)
    Jeremy