Re: New TWiki question: Where to send files that won't load?

From: ericzen (ericzen_at_ez-net.com)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 14:27:18 EST

    On 2003.12.20 22:57 Ruth A. Kramer wrote:
    > MattWilkie added this question at the bottom of
    > http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/WinFaqAbiWordDoesNotOpenMyWordFiles
    >
    > If anyone can help answer it, please do! Or is the answer simply
    > "bugzilla"?

    2 points:

    1, Confidential documents should simply be mentioned, and the appropriate developer (the person for whom the cause of the problem is most related to, e.g. tables causing a crash would be sent to Martin Sevior)

    2, Jeremy's old(est?) handle is PerditionC; he cleared that up for me for an AWN some weeks ago.

    -Eric