New TWiki question: Where to send files that won't load?

From: Ruth A. Kramer (rhkramer_at_fast.net)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 23:57:10 EST

    MattWilkie added this question at the bottom of
    http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/WinFaqAbiWordDoesNotOpenMyWordFiles

    If anyone can help answer it, please do! Or is the answer simply
    "bugzilla"?

    Randy Kramer

    <question>
    This topic's name collides with "abi won't open my particular word
    file". I have some Word documents which AbiWord doesn't open. There has
    nothing to do with file associations. Somewhere I thought I saw
    something like if you have a document Abiword doesn't open or convert
    properly send it to us and we'll try and figure it out. Where is this
    magic place? :)
    </question