Re: New TWiki question: Where to send files that won't load?

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd_at_ctc.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 08:23:18 EST

    >To: abiword-dev_at_abisource.com
    >Subject: New TWiki question: Where to send files that won't load?
    >
    >MattWilkie added this question at the bottom of
    >http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/WinFaqAbiWordDoesNotOpenMyWordFiles
    >
    >If anyone can help answer it, please do! Or is the answer simply
    >"bugzilla"?
    >
    >Randy Kramer

    As far as I know, yes bugzilla is the correct place for such
    documents. If abiword should open a document but fails to, then
    that is a bug or at least a request for an enhancement.
    I've updated twiki with an answer, please look over it and change as needed http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/FaqUnableToOpenDocument

    Jeremy