Re: My native language called 'kelabit'

From: printf scanf (hornbill_dell@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 06:56:23 EST

    Hi Thanks for that.
    sorry not to inform you that currently my OS is windows 2k. Do you have any idea for my to compile it into windows base? if yes what is the shell do you use.
    Thanks
     Eric Zen <ericzen@EZ-NET.COM> wrote: On 2003.02.12 21:37 printf scanf wrote:

    > 1. May I ask you where can I get my language code since this langauge is not translate yet?.

    We use ISO as a standard; however, I haven't a clue what kelabit/kalabit/kerabit of Malaysia/Indonesia would be (forwarding to Andrew)

    > 2. This statement below run under what shell prompt? dos,4nt, cygwin etc and then howto start with this statament?
    > $ export ABIROOT=/some/suitable/location/abiword
    > $ mkdir -p $ABIROOT
    > $ cd $ABIROOT
    > $ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.abisource.com:/cvsroot
    > $ cvs login (the password is "anoncvs")
    > $ cvs checkout abi

    This is bash (default on any Linux system). Don't forget to replace the "/some/suitable/location/abiword" with the path you would like to store the files. Also, type the "cvs login" only and when prompted for a password, then type in "anoncvs".

    > I really need your all guidance for me to play around translate Abiword into native language.

    We really need you translate it for us ^_^

    May this be of some help,
    Eric