Re: My native language called 'kelabit'

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 08:41:09 EST

    On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 03:56:23 -0800 (PST) printf scanf <hornbill_dell@yahoo.com> wrote:

    ps>
    ps> Hi Thanks for that.
    ps> sorry not to inform you that currently my OS is windows 2k. Do you
    ps> have any idea for my to compile it into windows base? if yes what is
    ps> the shell do you use.
    ps> Thanks

    On Windows you have several options:
    There is using cygwin and not using cygwin (see http://www.cygwin.com/ but
    basically it provides a Unix/Linux environment including bash).
    With cygwin installed you can use bash & its cvs and follow previous steps
    below, however I personally use native win32 cvs client and cmd.exe (the
    NT shell, similar but not quite the same as command.com) which the previous
    steps map to the following:

    set ABIROOT=\some\suitable\location\abiword
    mkdir %ABIROOT% (assumes command extensions or \some\suitable\location exists)
    cd %ABIROOT%
    set CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.abisource.com:/cvsroot
    cvs login (the password is "anoncvs")
    cvs checkout abi

    [Note: the basic difference is use \ instead of / for local paths,
     use %name% instead $name for environment variables, and use set instead of
     export]
    Don't forget to checkout the other cvs modules abidistfiles, nsis, ... (if
    you actually want it to compile).

    ps> Eric Zen <ericzen@EZ-NET.COM> wrote: On 2003.02.12 21:37 printf scanf