Re: kelabit - build new translation file

From: printf scanf (hornbill_dell@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 19:26:43 EST

    Really....? But....why mine it is not function/working? What is wrong on my system? Another statement came out after that when I tried it this morning (monday). Let's see what is that :::?
    $ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.abisource.com:/cvsroot
    ebario@EBARIO /cygdrive/d/%ABIROOT%
    $ cvs login
    Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.abisource.com:2401/cvsroot
    CVS password:
    cvs.exe login: failed to open C:\cygwin\home\ebario/.cvspass for reading: No suc
    h file or directory
    cvs.exe [login aborted]: fatal error: exiting

    ebario@EBARIO /cygdrive/d/%ABIROOT%
    $ cvs login
    Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.abisource.com:2401/cvsroot
    CVS password:
    cvs.exe login: failed to open C:\cygwin\home\ebario/.cvspass for reading: No suc
    h file or directory
    cvs.exe [login aborted]: fatal error: exiting

    Bye

    Bill (kelabit)

     Pierre Abbat <phma@webjockey.net> wrote:On Sunday 16 February 2003 08:36, printf scanf wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I had tried the instruction below but it is unsuccessfull. Please any idea
    > to explain why it is happen like that? for your info I used password as
    > given at site.(anoncvs).
    >
    > so, thanks a lot if anyone can help me.
    > $ cvs login
    > Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.abisource.com:2401/cvsroot
    > CVS password:
    > cvs.exe [login aborted]: connect to cvs.abisource.com(137.48.69.6):2401
    > failed: Connection timed out

    Try again. It's working for me now.

    phma

    --