Re: Win32 STABLE build needed

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 05:15:51 EST

    Ok, I'll do it shortly (cvs updating as I write this, then need to
    copy over expat files, check if it fixes the build [about 30min build
    time if all goes well] and repeat as needed). Nightly win32 stables
    will be back and I'll add a 1.0.5pre to
    http://abiword.pchasm.org/builds/periodic/

    Jeremy
    (yeah I know, take my sweet time getting around to commiting stuff don't I
    :)