commit: Test code for abiwidget and bonobo control.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 20:42:56 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: abicontrol/xp/AbiControl.cpp abicontrol/xp/AbiControl.h
    CVS: abicontrol/xp/test-container.c
    CVS:
    Code to test abiwidget and AbiWord bonobo control.

    I have my own purpose built Makefile that compiles AbiControl but won't
    work anywhere else. I hope fjf or mg will provide a proper build system.

    The idea of this plugin is that if you install it you can test abiwidget
    by executing
    AbiWord-2.0 --AbiControl
    at the command line.

    Once the widget works we can work on getting the bonobo control working
    again so we can embed abiword in Evolution, Nautilus, Epiphany, Gnumeric,
    Merchant and any other gnome app that needs a word processor.