Commit: gnome drag+drop

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 20:50:00 EST

    I added a few hundred lines and now the gnome port
    supports drag and drop again. This is work adapted
    from work that Martin and I did a year ago, but the
    code is seriously differently shaped, crafted, and
    more robust now.

    Dragging a single document opens that document.
    Dragging multiple documents opens multiple documents.

    Dragging a 1+ images inserts them sequentially into
    the drag window document.

    Dragging images and documents behaves as I'd expect it
    to.

    Dragging hyperlinks onto selected text makes that text
    hyperlinked to that source.

    Tested with Nautilus and with the Phoenix Browser.