Re: How to produce abiword.pot (639-sill-kzi.po)

From: printf scanf (hornbill_dell@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 21:22:46 EST

    Hello everyone.......
    Thanks for your help. I managed to install Perl and done produce the abiword.pot.
    For Your information my language set as 639-sil-KZI.po (kelabit).
    Now I'm trying to translate it. Once it is finish I will submit the translation file to our mailing list.

    I need your all comments on ISO code the used for this translation file. Currently I'm using the temporary code for this project, once we have permenant code for this language we will change the temporary code into permenant code.
    Cheers
    -Bill

     Pierre Abbat <phma@webjockey.net> wrote:On Friday 21 February 2003 02:26, printf scanf wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I have done downloaded the abiword file via winCVS.
    > So, now the 2nd step is to build a new translation file. for your
    > information, I had tried this command ./update.pl --pot used "Cygwin Bash
    > Shell" but I couldn't get file called abiword.pot. What is wrong when my
    > cygwin error massege display as below? /cygdrive/d/%abiroot%/abi/po
    > $ ./update.pl --pot
    > bash: ./update.pl: /usr/bin/perl: bad interpreter: No such file or
    > Anyone can help me to descript or explain what is the error mean?.

    Do you have perl installed? Where is it? You should be able to run the program
    you used to install Cygwin to add perl.

    phma