Yiddish translation file update

From: Raphael Finkel (raphael@cs.uky.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 09:09:27 EST

    I have placed a gzipped version of an updated Yiddish translation file yi.po in
    http://www.cs.uky.edu/~raphael/private/yi.po.gz for someone to upload.

    By the way, I recommend that translators use

            msgfmt -cv zz-ZZ.po

    before committing translations; this program checks for various errors, such as
    missing/extra quotes and bad translations of format specifications (those like
    %d and %s). I notice that in DLG_PageSetup_Percent, msgid has a bare %,
    which is not the proper sign for Yiddish, so msgfmt gives me a spurious error.

    Raphael