Re: Commit: Selection Preserving class

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 09:59:05 EST

    > Or maybe find another way to do this or even punt
    > doing multiple cell
    > selections from the 2.0 feature list.

    This is what I would suggest. I have plans for having
    this class handle changing-sized selections (my
    spell-checked word's size changes), but probably
    nothing more before 2.0

    If we want to get 2.0 out the door this year, we need
    to stabilize our current features, and that means
    keeping those 2 precious weeks of yours away from
    multiple selections and selection rectangles if
    possible ;-)

    This is an extremely worthwhile feature and an
    interesting one to think about, but it is a feature
    that I'd prefer to punt to 2.2