Commit: win32 build fixes

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 14:50:34 EST

    I hope that I haven't damaged anything too badly.

    This attempts to allow win32 to build again, thus
    turning tinderbox green again. I very honestly doubt
    that win32 will work properly after these fixes - I'm
    marginally skeptical that the build will be fixed
    after this. But it should be better.

    Tomas, Jordi, Mike, etc... can you please make sure
    that this puppy gets in working order ASAP? You'll
    need to:

    1) Make sure that my fixes are ok and that no more
    tlu/tdu are needed in the Win32 graphics class
    2) Make sure that no more TLU/TDUs are needed
    elsewhere (they quite probably are in your Win32 Left
    and Top ruler classes, your Win32 mouse class, and
    FileOpenSaveAs dialog where you preview the image)
    3) Get fonts working in the proper way. Tomas'
    information on-list so far should be an invaluable
    resource here.

    Good luck,
    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.cpp
    CVS: src/af/gr/win/gr_Win32CharWidths.cpp
    CVS: src/af/gr/win/gr_Win32CharWidths.h
    CVS: src/af/gr/win/gr_Win32Graphics.cpp
    CVS: src/af/gr/win/gr_Win32Graphics.h
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp
    CVS: