Commit: HTML export fixes, another gnome documentation script

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 14:18:11 EST

    make-gnome-html.sh makes HTML documentation pages in a
    way that's much more friendly for Yelp. We might use
    these instead of the DocBook versions. That remains to
    be seen.

    Also, fixed 2 bugs in HTML export:

    If we don't have a frame (eg. --to=html) don't
    assert+abort, just act as if we aren't changing any
    options.

    Allow xhtml export sniffer to recognize htm and html
    so that --to=html works again.