Commit: Gnome Help Integration (finally)

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 16:40:59 EST

    Finally, this works. Yelp (the help browser) hangs on
    files with embedded images, but I'll look into the
    whys and hows of that in a bit, maybe this weekend.

    We're going to use HTML documentation and not DBK
    because Yelp refuses to load our Oasis-complaint valid
    XML-DocBook files. Barf. I may or may not look into
    the whys and hows of this.

    Requisite Eye Candy:
    http://www.abisource.com/~dom/gnome-help.png

    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS: