commit - speller dialog refactoring [Re: test 2 - is this better, I wonder]

From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.dk)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 13:16:51 EST

    It clearly was. Again, my apologies.

    Unfortunately, that means that the 5 or so commit messages I've sent
    during the day have been lost.

    The biggest was about speller dialog refactoring:

     Previously, both the text/fl_BlockLayout and the wp/ap_Dialog_Spell
     classes contained code for finding words suitable for spell-checking.
     One was used by the dialog, the other by the background spell-checker.

     I have now added a new class fl_BlockSpellIterator which contains the
     necessary logic. Both the dialog and the background spell-checker use
     this code now.

    In the same message, I wrote that I'd probably broken the builds for all
    other platforms than Unix. Sorry, but I have no way of testing the
    changes myself (and there's no Tinderbox), so could platform maintainers
    please help me fix any broken stuff?

    I've added FIXMEs to the speller dialog code for (IIRC) Windows, Cocoa
    and BeOS since these make (AFAIK) invalid assumptions about the size of
    an UCS string's c_str equivalent.

    Thanks,
    Jesper

    On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 19:09, Jesper Skov wrote:
    > Sorry, but mails from my laptop seems to have gone to /dev/null
    > only... Hopefully this fixes it!?!
    >
    > Jesper
    -- `
    Jesper Skov <jskov@zoftcorp.dk>