commit: add initial dictionary download support to NSIS2 installer

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 13:35:13 EST

    update so now during initial installation you can optionally
    choose to download (from sourceforge) additional dictionaries
    (using the zipped based ones). Also changed so has
    references to Major version # which should allow future major
    releases to coexist a little better (file associations still
    only map to one release, but at least now you can install to
    different directories and uninstall them both still).

    At present only a few dictionaries are listed (yeah I'm kinda lazy).

    I still need to add the source for the nsisdl plugin and compile it
    and change the use of unzip.exe to a zlib based unzip plugin (I'll
    try to write it later today). For now you will need to manually
    copy nsisdl.dll and unzip.exe to abi\src\WIN32_1.3.9_i386_OBJ\bin
    to try it. I'll try to get the above done soon so using the nightly
    Win32 builds it can be tested by others.

    Jeremy

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: AbiWord2.nsi
    initial support for download additional components during install