commit: AbiWord2.nsi update

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 15:29:36 EST

    I have added most of the dictionaries (as listed on http://www.abisource.com/~fjf/ )
    to the list of available ones to be downloaded & installed. I use some
    Macro magic so Esperanto is not included (not in xx-YY form), and only
    include one reference if multiple xx-YY resolve to same dictionary
    (i.e. for English only en-GB is listed and not the others en-AU ...)

    If NODOWNLOAD is defined then the downloaded components are not
    included in the built install file.

    Also committed (last night) is the NSISdl plugin and my NSIS untgz plugin.
    untgz NSIS plugin is mostly based on untgz from zlib but I haven't fully
    tested it. It should be noted I decided to use the tarballs (*.tar.gz)
    instead of the zips (as was originally used) as these are the same ones
    used by the automatic hash downloader (so regardless of if you download
    during install or later you will get the same dictionary).

    Jeremy

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: AbiWord2.nsi
    add most of the (unique) dictionaries available