comit: win32 let compile, not real fix

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 13:48:18 EST

    As best as I can tell (from a cursory glance) the line
    UT_sint32 iAfter = m_iWordOffset + m_iWordLength - m_iSentenceStart;
    becomes m_iWordLength if m_iWordOffset is at the start of the word,
    as m_iSentenceStart I think equals m_iWordOffset + X
    where X is a positive or negative value indicating the guessed start
    relative to m_iWordOffset. Anyway, for now I put a big comment and
    reduced the line to m_iWordLength. This way whomever has time can
    go through the whole file and review (and hopefully fix) all the FIXMEs
    but we still get to work on(test) other parts now.

    Jeremy

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: ap_Win32Dialog_Spell.cpp
    compile fix, but not a fix; for now approximate value