Re: Commit: 3229

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 14:36:16 EST

    On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    > Hyperlinks exported to RTF. Don't know why the #if 0
    > was in there... Maybe Martin does.

    Right. It was there to make abiword cut and paste hyperlinks correctly.
    There might be other issues too -like exporting to RTF without a Frame
    being constructed (ie. using the --to command line). I meant to finish it
    off but got distractedby other things.
    The cut and paste issue is that the first pass at getting hyperlinks to
    copy/cut and paste correctly used a custom extension to
    RTF. Did you fix the issues with have both a custom RTF extension and the
    "correct" RTF construct?

    So I'd check that

    a) You can correctly export hyperlink with the --to command line.

    b) You can cut/copy/paste hyperlinks within a document.

    The history of this is that we had hyperlinks in abiword before we had a
    working field export mechanism for RTF.