Wow, Abiword is looking very nice!

From: Nathan Bullock (NathanB@insigniasoftware.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 13:24:20 EST

    It's been a while since I have used abiword. But I just downloaded version
    1.03 for windows and I was impressed. I opened a couple of Word docs it did
    a wonderful job (there wasn't anything fancy, but still...).

    Anyhow just writing to say thanks for all the work. It looks like it has all
    the features that I normally need, so it looks like you have a new bug
    reporter.

    Nathan

    Ps. Any plans to convert to Gtk2.0? No rush, just wondering.