diff for nl-NL.strings

From: a b11112 (ab11112@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 11:12:09 EST

    Dear all,

    A diff for nl-NL.strings is attached to this
    message. I can't do CVS, so it is a diff -u
    relative to the nl-NL.strings that came with
    the 1.0.3 version I downloaded. I hope this
    is not a big problem.

    PS:
    I once had the problem that an attachment
    got chopped off somewhere in the middle.
    Please verify that the diff is (about)
    26k.

    Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon met Hotmail
    SMS http://www.msn.nl/jumppage/